Monday, December 17, 2007

It's a...............


BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our ultrasound today confirmed our suspicions that we are having a little boy this time! We are thrilled to now have "one of each!" Machen of course is beaming & I have adjusted to the idea of moving out of my "girl world." I'm ready for a new adventure! And the best part of all...everything looks absolutely normal. We have NO high risk issues this time around!! We are so thankful that God has once again answered our prayers. The doctor said his heart looks "beautiful!" Below is a profile picture. It looks like he is "kissing" the placenta. What a little miracle from the Lord! :)

13 comments:

Marcy said...

Yay! Congratulations! So happy for you all!
By the way...What are you all doing this coming week? I'm coming to Greenville tomorrow!:)

Mach and Lisa said...

Marcy,

My parents arrive Thursday evening from MI...I'd love to see you! Do you have my #??

Bryan said...

Congratulations, you didn't show the typical "it's a boy" ultrasound picture. Great head shot though! He already looks like a daddy's boy.

Jeremy and Amy said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you.

Ben and April said...

Congratulations! The picture is great!

wadeandbec said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to see him! We just hope Machen isn't soft on him... :)

Unknown said...

You had me on the edge of my seat as I scanned your blog as quick as possible to find out...It's a BOY!!! Congratulations!

stanleywhiteconstruction said...

We are rejoicing with you.

Mom and Dad

brent72 said...

Congratulations you guys! Say hello to your parents for us when they arrive. Enjoy the holidays!!

Guten Tag from Germany...
Brent and Cassie

Unknown said...

Lisa and Machen,
I'm so happy for you both! What a joy to know he's healthy and happy:) You all have a wonderful Christmas! I will be heading to FL on Dec. 23rd and spending time there with my family until Jan. 4th.
Love,
Michelle S.

Anonymous said...

Very cute--of course! How could he help it??
I'm looking forward to meeting him. =)

chellemom said...

Hallelujah - a boy! I finally figured how to get into your blog site. I am very happy for you all. Say hi to everyone. Congratulations. Love ya, Cindy D

Oma Williams said...

Yeah!

Machen gets a son and your parents will have their first grandson! Also, Kyle will have a guy in the family besides himself! Hopefully, he won't pick on his cousin too much when they get older.

We are so happy for you both and rejoice that the Lord has blessed you with His wonderful creation of life.

Ma Williams