Monday, October 15, 2007

12 Wk. Check-up

Just wanted to let you all know that my check-up went fine today. I got all the lab work done which is never fun for me...but at least I didn't have any fainting spells this time! :) It was still too early to get a really good heart tone on the baby. She thinks the placenta is in front, hiding the baby right now. So, I'm going back in 2 weeks for another heart tone check. At that point the uterus should be in a better position to hear the baby. She was able to hear a lot of uterine activity which is good. Also, the fact that I've had so much nausea is a good sign. I had to bring Brianna with me cause my sitter fell through & she was such a good girl! She sat in her stroller for an hour without a complaint! I was so proud of her. She's already learning to be a good big sister! :)

No comments: