Monday, October 29, 2007

14 wk. check-up

I had another check-up today...and we finally got a great heartbeat!! Yay!!! She found it right away & it was good & steady. She thinks it's a girl b/c it was beating quite fast. I guess baby girls have a consistently faster heartbeat than boys in the womb. We shall see! I would love another girl, but would be very happy with a boy too. Of course Daddy prefers a boy next. We'll see who wins out! I'm def. starting to show now & have had to start wearing maternity clothes. Thankfully the nausea is beginning to taper off. Hooray!!! It's not completely gone yet, but I already feel like a new person. What a relief. We plan to get an ultrasound by week 20...just before Christmas. At that point we should know the gender. Can't wait!!

4 comments:

Marcy said...

Hey Lisa!
I'm so glad your appt. went well! I can't wait to know whether this little baby is a boy or girl! Do you have names picked out?

Mach and Lisa said...

Marcy,
Yes, we do have names picked out for a boy or girl. Can't wait to find out! How are you doing?!

Jeremy and Amy said...

I'm so glad all is well, and that you are feeling better! Maybe I'll get to see you tonight.

wadeandbec said...

Wonderful! We can't wait to find out if this will be a niece or a nephew! I'm still wearing maternity clothes... I'm afraid I'm going to have to work to lose the weight this time! Eeks!
Becca