Saturday, October 13, 2007

18 mo. check-up

Yesterday Brianna had her 18 mo. wellness check-up. The doctor confirmed our suspicions that she is a VERY healthy girl who's development is right on track. The nurse was amazed that we've never had to take her in for sickness...just routine wellness check-ups (knock on wood!) We praise the Lord for good health for all of us. The doc said her heart sounds very strong. Her height is still in the 93rd percentile, but her weight has dropped down into the 63rd percentile. Meaning...she's thinning out & is going to be quite tall! I go in for my 12 wk. check-up on Monday. I'll be sure to give you an update on how that goes! Only a couple more weeks until I start the second trimester. Yay! I can't wait to be done with all this nausea & sickness. The sickness has been much better the last 2 weeks, but the nausea is almost always there. Ugh!

No comments: