Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fun with cousins!

Reading with Uncle Wade & new baby cousin Elizabeth ("Lizzy") Joy.

A couple nights ago we had dinner with Machen's side of the family. Brianna had already eaten at the "adult table" when I found her here! She had managed to climb up onto the table where her cousins were eating & like a scavenger just started eating all the leftover scraps on their plates. It was too funny. I call her my little "mooch." She loves to eat & will beg food off of us whenever she sees us eating something.

She laughed harder that night than ever before with her cousins. She LOVES her cousins!

Kyle (2 1/2), Sarah (5 1/2), Katie (4), Brianna (18 mo.)

"I finally get it all to myself!" :)

1 comment:

wadeandbec said...

Great pictures! Shall we have another cousin get-together before the holidays hit?