Saturday, October 13, 2007

"Hill Jillies!"

Ok, let me explain lest you think I've lost my mind! :) (Although, that does happen more often these days in my life with an 18 mo. old who's into EVERYTHING!) Machen & I work with the kids at our church on Wednesday's Nights. A couple weeks ago we had a "Hill Billy/Hill Jilly" theme & everyone had to come dressed up. Due to a stomach virus going through the nursery, Brianna lucked out & got to stay with us for the evening. It was quite the project trying to get freckles on her face. She kept turning her head, thus making brown lines all over her face instead of dots! :) We made a fun memory.

2 comments:

Jeremy and Amy said...

That is such a cute picture of you both! You did make good Hill Jilly's. I was sad not to get in on the fun; I do have a pair of overalls. .. . Oh well.

wadeandbec said...

What a riot! You make very cute Hill Jillies!! Some of us are without trying ... :)